About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Wednesday 19 January 2011

WOYWW3

No pictures today, but I have resurrected and renamed  my craft blog.
I have decided to take playing seriously, so I need a blog to play on.
So here it is. all my WOYWW postings will be from here in future.
I have a passion for ATC's, rubberstamping and scrapbooking.
I have done several altered books in the past and hope to get back
to it again soon.

So if you have popped by today, thank you.
Next time there will be pictures:)

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts.
    I also love altering and making books.
    Have fun
    Sue xx 67

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on restarting your blog journey. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun revamping your blog! So glad to hear you are going to see King Tut...it's spectacular. We doubled it up with the Lowry. Don't forget it's only on till 27th Feb and the last weeks of big event such as these always busy up near the end as people panic to get there. Enjoy and don't forget your camera.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a passionate scrapbooker, looking forward to popping back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your next blogs to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to seeing your creations from that marvellous shed
    Debbi #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing what you get up to

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look forward to seeing the puictures next time. Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all for taking play seriously! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    FOLLOW:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. It is hard sometimes keeping up with life and with a blog. I like to blog my 'stuff' I do. Enjoy it as a fun thing not a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy WOYWW. Can't wait to actually see your desk.
    Tertia 110

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having nosed at the below post of your Scrappy Shed cannot wait to what you put on here in the furture ~ Nicky 24

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a pile of inspiration for sure!!
    Keep smiling and get creating.
    Thanks for stoping by my blog

    ReplyDelete