About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

WOYWW6


What is on yours?
Pop across to Julia and enjoy a peek at other workdesks.

15 comments:

  1. wow thats a statement piece of art on your desk today, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely love it!
    hugs judex22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    LOVE it, gorgeoues,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (31)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous piece of art. how gorgeous as an art ornament
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous piece- gorgeous. Shaz #131

    ReplyDelete
  6. excuse the pun but I ove your letters

    laura 119 x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic letters! What a statement.
    Of course you can come and play... you can't be too far away from me. I could always arrange a workshop day if you want to come over and bring a friend or two.
    Do you go to Port Sunlight show?.. .I dem there for www.stampattack.co.uk and design stamps for them too. (Next show is May)
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - bright colourful and a really great word...I LOVE it. Don't split them up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE........the piece of art....stunning!

    Andrea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, thats just LOVE..er..Ly. Really stunning decoration. Happy WOYWW.
    Andria - 23

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah LOVE-ly desk there thanks for sharing!
    Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love your word love really striking ~ Nicky no.6

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fabulous piece of art, fantastic. Thanks for your lovely comments and on becoming my 100th follower x

    ReplyDelete