About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

WOYWW


My first finished canvas's. I can see fault in them already but had to post something that was finished for a change:)

I am off to Julia's to poke my nose in..

8 comments:

  1. Oooh they're lovely!! Don't find too much fault, they really are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same and can find things I would change in things I make but to me that just gives me the excuse to make more - thanks for sharing

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no fault - rally, be kinder to yourself! They're lovely. Love the afternoons' work with Jaz, how nice to craft and giggle with your grandgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see much wrong here. Maybe something turned out differently from what you expected, but viola, a surprise! They're lovely.
    Ros. (140)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see anything wrong with them ... they look rather lovely from where I am sitting ... sorry I am so late visiting ... I am rather out of practice at the old desk hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are lovely as is the sweet saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are really lovely... so stop knocking them and be glad!
    Are you going to Padgate 19th June? I can't make it as we'll be on a little break in the Dales so will miss you if you go.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete