About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Sunday 18 September 2011

My Three Gorgeous Girlies







We had a lot of fun yesterday doing "A Photo Shoot" The weather curtailed things a little but I think I got some delightful photo's. Considering it was the first time I had used my "Big Girl" camera for the first time with the girls. The girls were very good for me, There are so many more, I took 218 photo's, I am working my way through them.  Enjoying every minute.





3 comments:

  1. Fantastic shots ...a photo shoot is such fun ...remember doing one with a group of friends way back in my youth ...felt like David Bailey lol.
    btw ...your girls are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures Sheilagh! Your granddaughters are so pretty and I can see a lot of you in them! What a perfect venue for some artsy photos of the girls!! Love the tree! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls, definitely modelling material - they even have the poses. What a lovely way to record their teens.

    ReplyDelete