About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Prayers requested Please.

My son in law Mike, collapsed yesterday whilst out cycling, he has a  brain aneurysm and we hope for an operation tomorrow for him.  May I ask for prayers and healing thoughts for this wonderful husband and father.

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Prayers offered here in the Shuswap, BC Canada.
    I will watch for an update...praying for a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with him, and I pray for peace of mind for you, his wife and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheilagh, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Keep positive as they'll get him through this. Carol's son (Stampattack) had similar and is getting through it nicely now and is back to work but just can't drive yet. I do hope Mike is through it asap and I'll be praying for you all.
    It was lovely to read that you'd finished your book with the faux leather technique and look forward to seeing it complete.
    Lots of love Jo x

    ReplyDelete